Carrie Wilder” src=”/avatar/a84a735b6c505ff281f65ac8348f9f6f?s=60&r=g”> When you buy something by way of one of the hyperlinks on our web site, we might earn an affiliate commission.
Have you ever given much thought to lifestyle blogs?
While they are not the primary type of blog you may consider when wanting to start an online enterprise, they are often wildly profitable.
From fashion-focused blogs and subjects like food, gardening, DIY, and more, lifestyle website subjects department out into each area of interest conceivable.
In this text, we’re taking a look at 31 of probably the most successful lifestyle blogs on the internet right now.
Let’s dive in.
What is a Lifestyle Blog?
Lifestyle blogs are a kind of blog with no inflexible area of interest or topic identity. These are a variety of the types of blogs that earn cash that focus on the interests and passions of the blog creator. Or, they can merely be digital publications that post about each niche conceivable.
While most individuals think of lifestyle blogs as aesthetically-pleasing trend blogs geared in direction of women, they exist in every form for so much of kinds of individuals (I mean just look at this list of trend blogging ideas). Anyone can start a lifestyle blog.
The profitable lifestyle blogs you will find on this submit range from fashion-focused lifestyle blogs for women, home, gardening, and farming, and lifestyle blogs made by and catered to men.
How Do Lifestyle Blogs Make Money?
Lifestyle bloggers make money in the same methods some other bloggers earn cash. For example, if it’s a health and wellness website, there are health and wellness affiliate packages.
There are multiple methods to monetize a internet site, but here are the most popular and customary:
* Advertising revenue
* Affiliate advertising
* Product creation, each digital products or physical merchandise
* Selling providers like consulting, freelancing, and so forth.
31 Successful Best Lifestyle Blog Examples
Let’s dive into some of the most successful lifestyle blogs on the web at present.
While every of those lifestyle bloggers started with no following, these blogs range from now-huge businesses with multiple employees to lifestyle blogs nonetheless curated and run by the unique founder.
Without additional ado, these are one of the best lifestyle blogs to observe for food, style, leisure, and inspiration.
1. The Pioneer Woman
* Main Topics: Food and Recipes, Home, Style
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 10,187, * Top Organic Post: sixty two Happy Birthday Wishes for Your Best Friend
Ree Drummond might be a household name now, but that wasn’t all the time the case. Long earlier than she was a Food Network star, cookbook creator, and entrepreneur, Ree Drummond started like all lifestyle bloggers: as a beginner.
Today, The Pioneer Woman blog brings in tens of tens of millions of visitors per month. Arguably top-of-the-line lifestyle blogs on the web right now, this web site began as a personal blog and food blog with recipes and updates about her personal life on a ranch in Oklahoma.
Today, guests stop by the web site for in style post matters on recipes, house decor articles, style, beauty tips, and more.
* Main Topics: Astrology, Finance, Style, Beauty, Home, Wellness, Entertainment, and more
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 5,727, * Top Organic Post: The 30 Best Travel Bags for Long Weekend Survival
In 2005, Phillipe von Borries co-founded Refinery29 with Christene Barberich, Justin Stefano, and his wife Piera Gelardi.
This now-gigantic blog began as a platform for locating impartial brands and boutiques in New York City.
This shortly grew into the massive media website that it is today, with content in just about every niche imaginable. Today, this is probably one of the greatest lifestyle blogs for ladies on the web.
Refinery29 bought in 2020 to Vice Media Group for a reported $400 million dollars.
Now it isn’t only top-of-the-line lifestyle blogs, it’s a world media firm with workplaces and workers all around the globe.
* Main Topics: Healthy Recipes, Special Diets
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 3,440, * Top Organic Post: How to Cook Bacon in the Oven
This lifestyle blog was founded by Lisa Bryan in 2014 after she suffered company career burnout.
Career burnout led to several well being points that Lisa discovered to right with food and lifestyle, and thus Downshiftology was born. This superb blog started a a approach to share her recipes, travel posts, and kitchen classes learned.
Today, Downshiftology reaches millions of readers per 30 days and is thought for delicious healthy recipes.
four. Luxe Digital
* Main Topics: Luxury, Lifestyle, Technology, Business, Thought Leadership
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 1,762, * Top Organic Post: 21 Most Expensive Cars in the World
Luxe Digital is a digital luxurious lifestyle journal that started as a aspect project for founder Florine Eppe Beauloye.
It’s now a full-blown business that reaches tens of millions of readers per thirty days who are interested in luxury lifestyle brands, digital developments, know-how innovations, mindfulness, thought leadership, and extra.
5. The Everygirl
* Main Topics: Fashion, Beauty, Food, Home, Finance, Wellness, Living, Culture
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 736, * Top Organic Post: 20 Lunches You Can Meal Prep on Sunday
Danielle Moss and Alaina Kaczmarski founded The Everygirl back in 2011 with the intent to show it into an precise enterprise.
Both founders had experience working personal blogs prior to now they usually wanted to create one thing together that would truly highlight ladies and assist them attain their career ambitions.
With their mixed knowledge and talents, the website was launched and grew considerably inside just the primary yr.
Today The Everygirl reaches women in all places who need to travel, buy a home, buy a home, learn to cook dinner, find inspiration, and extra.
This high-quality lifestyle blog is nice for millennial women, women in search of career recommendation, lifestyle suggestions, wholesome food, personal development, fashion ideas, and a lot extra.
Ready To Start Your Own Lifestyle Blog? Get an Easy Install and over 60% off Blog Hosting Services Here!
6. A Beautiful Mess
* Main Topics: Crafts, Home Decor, Recipes, Style
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 290, * Top Organic Post: DIY Floating Corner Shelves
Elsie Larson launched A Beautiful Mess in 2007 as a interest blog that quickly turned into a enterprise she runs with her sister, Emma.
Elsie initially began the blog as a approach to share personal updates along with her family and friends. Once Emma came onboard, it shortly launched right into a enterprise. Together, they’ve published books, launched a product line, created apps, and far more.
Today, A Beautiful Mess is among the most popular home, craft, and DIY lifestyle blogs on the web.
7. Julie Blanner
* Main Topics: Recipes, Home and DIY, Entertaining
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 285, * Top Organic Post: The Best Cinnamon Roll Icing
Julie Blanner founded her namesake blog in 2008 as a method to share simple recipes, accessible home design, and entertaining lifestyle advice.
Today, this blog reaches lots of of hundreds of readers who’re excited about issues like recipes, home and DIY, and extra.
8. Camille Styles
* Main Topics: Food, Entertaining, Design, Beauty, Wellness
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 273, * Top Organic Post: forty Things To Do With Friends When You’re Bored
Camille Styles founded her namesake blog in 2009 after working her own event planning business and wanting to increase into content.
Today, her blog and social media accounts reach hundreds of thousands of individuals worldwide. The Camille Styles blog is a home for content material about entertaining, residence design, magnificence, wellness, food, and more.
9. Wellness Mama
* Main Topics: Wellness, Natural Health, Recipes, Home, Beauty
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 179, * Top Organic Post: How to Make Elderberry Syrup
Wellness Mama is an online useful resource for ladies who wish to stay healthier.
Katie Wells began Wellness Mama in 2006 as a way to share personal updates about her own well being and wellness journey.
Today, this lifestyle blog is a full-blown business with an editorial staff publishing multiple articles per 30 days.
Katie has additionally written 2 best-selling books, launched a podcast, and began a natural wellness line, Wellnesse.
10. Rank and Style
* Main Topics: Product evaluations in Men and Women’s Fashion, Home, Travel, and Beauty
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: a hundred thirty five, * Top Organic Post: 10 Hair Growth Products for Black Hair
Rank & Style is a trend and lifestyle blog aimed at online shoppers.
This fashion blog was founded in 2013 with the purpose of turning it right into a enterprise. According to their About page, Rank & Style makes use of client and business data to provide product evaluations on the most effective products online, in addition to trend advice.
This website was based to supply “a simple solution to the bias and lack of transparency surrounding product recommendations in the trend, beauty, and lifestyle space”.
Readers come to Rank & Style for product critiques for magnificence, style tips, fashion developments, residence, and travel gadgets.
eleven. Cup of Jo
* Main Topics: Fashion, Parenting, Food, Relationships, Culture
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 112, * Top Organic Post: sixteen Surprising Things About Parenting in Zambia
Writer Joanna Goddard founded Cup of Jo in 2007 as a weekend interest whereas writing for publications like Glamour and New York. Slowly however absolutely, the site grew and became her full-time job.
Today, Joanna is an Instagram lifestyle influencer and lifestyle blogger publishing lifestyle content to hundreds of 1000’s (if not millions) of readers per thirty days.
This is a good instance of a profitable lifestyle blogger combining so many issues like personal tales about everyday life, style recommendation, inside design, self care, parenting, and so much extra.
12. Kayla Itsines
* Main Topics: Fitness, Recipes
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: ninety three, * Top Organic Post: 25 Easy Healthy Snacks
Kayla Itsines is an Australian personal coach and entrepreneur and founding father of the Kayla Itsines blog.
Kayla started her on-line business on Instagram completely on accident. Her personal health Instagram account blew up seemingly overnight.
She’s written books, created exercise programs, and created a popular exercise app called Sweat that offered in 2021 for $400 million.
Today the Kayla Itsines blog is the house for health education, healthy recipes, and everything about the match lifestyle.
* Main Topics: Women’s Career, Corporate Fashion
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 82, * Top Organic Post: Best Women’s Suits of Corporette is a unique lifestyle and fashion blog centered entirely round girls’s career and company style.
Kat Griffin started this blog in may 2008 to help women style themselves appropriately for the company world, but also fashionably.
Today the blog has a wide variety of content for all types of profession girls and their needs, from trend to parenting and more.
14. I Am Aileen
* Main Topics: Travel Destinations, Travel Resources, Food
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: seventy five, * Top Organic Post: How to Type Enye Symbol
I Am Aileen is a solo female travel blog by Aileen Adalid. This blog is house to travel guides, assets, and recommendations on every thing associated to the travel lifestyle.
Aileen launched her blog in 2013 after the success of her first business doing Amazon FBA.
What first began as a way to doc her travels for her family and friends turned into the business that it’s at present.
15. The Blonde Abroad
The Blonde Abroad is another solo feminine travel blog, this one run by Kiersten Rich, aka Kiki.
According to Forbes, she runs one million dollar travel empire that consists of her blog, social media platforms, and YouTube channel.
The Blonde Abroad was created in 2012 as a method for Kiki to share her ardour for travel. Today, she makes cash via affiliate net marketing, consulting, all-female travel excursions, and extra.
16. He Spoke Style
* Main Topics: Men’s Fashion, Grooming, and Advice
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: sixty six, * Top Organic Post: What Does OOTD Mean?
He Spoke Style is a men’s lifestyle blog all about men’s trend and elegance, men’s grooming advice, and extra.
Founder Brian Sacawa launched He Spoke Style in 2013 as a way to mix information and inspiration into 1 useful resource for skilled men thinking about fashion.
Today the blog reaches readers interested in content material about style, men’s lifestyle, and extra.
17. The Stripe
* Main Topics: Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty, Books
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 51, * Top Organic Post: Grandelash MD Lash Enhancing Serum Review
The Stripe dubs itself as “a lifestyle blog for the stylish bookworm”. This is a good instance of lifestyle blogs with a unique twist: this one occurs to be literature.
Grace Atwood based The Stripe in 2010 (as Stripes & Sequins) to share her passion for fashion and sweetness.
Today, the blog features content material on lifestyle, fashion, magnificence, wellness, books, and more.
18. Fit Men Cook
* Main Topics: Healthy Recipes
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 47, * Top Organic Post: 4-Day High Protein Vegan Meal Plan
Kevin Curry launched a Tumblr blog in 2012 known as Fit Men Cook that remodeled into the blog you see at present. Originally, it began as a method to share his wholesome meals on-line and maintain himself accountable.
Today this blog is about taking management of your personal health and vitamin. Although it’s geared principally towards men, girls will find it useful too.
Kevin has since launched a cookbook, app, and a cookware and food prep product line.
19. Swift Wellness
* Main Topics: Wellness, Nutrition, Fitness
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: forty two, * Top Organic Post: ninety TikTok Made Me Buy It Amazon Must-Haves
Ashley Rollins founded Swift Wellness in 2016 to assist share her information about wholesome living, health, and empowerment.
Today, this on-line well being and wellness lifestyle blog goals to support people on their journey to wholesome, confident, and fulfilling lives.
Swift sells a power coaching eBook for runners and a 21-Day Self Reflection and Growth Journal. She also monetizes through promoting and affiliate web marketing.
20. Cupcakes and Cashmere
* Main Topics: Food, Beauty, Fashion, Decor
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 40, * Top Organic Post: The Chopped Salad We Make At Least Twice a Week
LA-based Emily Schuman founded Cupcakes and Cashmere in 2008 to doc the issues she loved – food and trend.
Today, the blog has grown into a full-blown business complete with a clothing line, jewelry, presents, books, and more (and you can do one thing similar by following our guide on tips on how to start a clothing business).
Cupcakes and Cashmere products could be present in well-liked shops like Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Bed Bath & Beyond, and Anthropologie.
In addition to their products, the blog updates multiple occasions a month with all forms of lifestyle content in food, trend, and more.
21. Wit & Delight
* Main Topics: Fashion, Health and Wellness, Career, Food, Beauty, Parenting
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 38, * Top Organic Post: 20 Journaling Prompts I Swear By To Get You Out of Your Head
Wit & Delight started as the non-public blog of Kate Arends in 2009.
Now, Wit & Delight is a life-style blog and model with content about motherhood, style, design, mental well being, and more.
Wit & Delight has additionally since branched out into selling bodily merchandise like notebooks, sketchbooks, and artwork prints.
Readers come to the blog for content material on all things lifestyle-related. This blog has all kinds of topics of interest to many types of readers.
22. Better Living
* Main Topics: Travel, Food and Entertaining, Wellness, Home
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 32, * Top Organic Post: Authentic Mexican Steak Tacos
Better Living has been around for a long time – since 2002, to be actual.
This is among the more distinctive lifestyle blogs as it is a complement to a long-running TV collection broadcast on Time Warner cable, however you gained’t discover much concerning the TV present on the blog.
The Better Living blog makes a speciality of all issues lifestyle. This successful publication is a great blog to look for when you want inspiration for your personal blog.
23. Making Sense of Cents
* Main Topics: Saving Money, Making Money
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 31, * Top Organic Post: 17 Best Online Jobs
Making Sense of Cents was started by Michelle Schroeder-Gardner back in 2011 as a method to chronicle her own monetary journey of paying off her student loans.
Along the method in which, she realized her blog could be a lot greater than a place to doc her journey: she could really reach and teach individuals the means to do the same, while earning money with it in the process.
Today, Making Sense of Cents is among the most popular and profitable lifestyle blogs online, regularly incomes over 6 figures per 30 days.
24. Drink Tea & Travel
* Main Topics: Sustainable travel
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 27, * Top Organic Post: 7 Best Ontario Spa Resorts
Drink Tea & Travel is a sustainable travel lifestyle blog run by Oksana and Max, launched in 2014.
They worked onerous on the blog within the first years while nonetheless working their full-time jobs for no return.
But, as all profitable bloggers know, success does not come in a single day.
However, with consistency, they were capable of quit their jobs and live their travel goals whereas operating Drink Tea & Travel from anyplace they’d Wi-Fi.
This blog is a superb example of what you can build even if you’re nonetheless stuck in a 9-5.
25. The Skinny Confidential
* Main Topics: Beauty, Health and Wellness, Fashion
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 26, * Top Organic Post: Hanging Eucalyptus in the Shower
Lauryn Evarts launched The Skinny Confidential in 2011 as a facet project with a goal to share wholesome recipes, health ideas, and wonder methods.
In the years since, she’s worked with many major brands, launched a running a blog course, created a podcast, and more.
This is a good instance of a successful lifestyle blog that was in a place to branch into many niches.
* Main Topics: Home, Technology, Fashion, Beauty, Wellness, and More
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 22, * Top Organic Post: 10 Cutest Hairstyles for Black Girls
Pouted is another magazine-style lifestyle blog with their arms in multiple niches.
They cowl every little thing from style and travel to house inside and expertise, and are quite profitable doing it.
If you are on the lookout for a method of life blog that publishes articles about virtually each area of interest imaginable, take a close take a glance at Pouted.
This blog is fairly nameless too – it’s exhausting to search out any data on the writers or founders. So should you’re looking to have a successful nameless lifestyle blog, take notes.
27. Katrina Chambers
* Main Topics: Home decor, DIY, and renovations
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 20, * Top Organic Post: DIY Your Own Floating TV Unit
Katrina Chambers is a house and interior lifestyle blogger from Australia.
Her namesake blog was launched in 2006 and attracts lots of of thousands of tourists a month through web optimization and social media.
She provides style and design companies and memberships via her web site as well as sells a renovation course and hosts her personal Airbnb property.
Whether you need lifestyle blog inspiration or house decor and renovation ideas, take a look at her blog.
28. Fresh Exchange
* Main Topics: Gardening, Home, DIY, Food
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate:20, * Top Organic Post: Ultimate List of Kitchen Essentials
Megan and Mike run Fresh Exchange, a means of life blog masking various topics and specializing in gardening and farming on any measurement of property.
This blog began in 2010 and has at all times been a means of life blog, but the primary topic focus has changed and advanced through the years.
The Fresh Exchange lifestyle blog is a superb example of how a means of life blog can change and evolve and concentrate on many niches while nonetheless being profitable.
29. Food Fun Travel
* Main Topics: Food and Travel
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 19, * Top Organic Post: Where Can I See Ping Pong Shows in Bangkok?
Food Fun Travel is run by a duo named Tommo and Megsy – touring food and travel photographers.
They’ve been touring together since 2010 and use Food Fun Travel as a place to doc their travels and culinary explorations.
This lifestyle blog is a good example of successfully merging 2 niches in a singular means: food and travel.
30. Julia Berolzheimer
* Main Topics: Personal Style, Fashion, and Aesthetics
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 18, * Top Organic Post: Sun Dress Guide
Julia Berolzheimer runs a lifestyle blog focusing on trend, personal style, and travel.
Julia, the founder, owner, and namesake, created a blog referred to as Gal Meets Glam in 2011.
This blog became a profitable lifestyle blog that has since changed names to JuliaBerolzheimer.com
As Julia evolved, so did the brand and web site, and it wasn’t detrimental to her success.
This is another one of the lifestyle blogs that are great examples of how this distinctive blogging style can successfully shift, develop, and evolve.
31. Advice from a Twenty Something
* Main Topics: Fashion, Beauty, Career, Self-Improvement
* Ahrefs Domain Rating: * Ahrefs Monthly Organic Traffic Estimate: 10, * Top Organic Post: Curling Iron vs Curling Wand
Amanda Holstein launched Advice from a Twenty Something in 2012.
What started as a modern advice column blossomed into a preferred and profitable lifestyle blog that touches on all topics 20-something girls would possibly ask.
Amanda additionally launched a sister blog known as Advice from a Thirty Something. She keeps both blogs frequently up to date herself and with a group of contributors.
Wrapping Up: Is Lifestyle Blogging Profitable?
Yes, lifestyle blogging can be profitable. However, it takes time and dedication to turn out to be profitable with a method of life blog… Just like another type of blog on the market.
Each of the lifestyle blogs on this record are profitable and worthwhile, having turned into full-time companies for their creators.
However, everybody started from the same place: initially. And, as you’ve learned right here, none of them had overnight successes.
If you’re on the lookout for the most effective lifestyle blogs to comply with in any niche possible, you actually can’t go incorrect with these.
The major takeaways from this text must be that lifestyle blogs are a worthwhile blog to begin, but they may take dedication and consistency.
Ready to Start Your Own Lifestyle Blog? Learn How By Clicking the Button Below.