Looking for a list of the most effective, hottest lifestyle blogs to encourage your greatest life?
Thinking about beginning your own lifestyle blog?
Maybe you’re excited by the concept of sharing your unique interests and experiences but grapple with pesky start-up uncertainties, like:
The blogosphere harbors a boatload of websites on this area of interest, but solely a fraction of lifestyle bloggers are crushing it.
Of course, profitable lifestyle bloggers share widespread techniques that keep their target market entertained and engaged!
Your blog’s success is decided by following their lead, so we’ve assembled a mega-dose of inspirational best-of-the-best lifestyle blogs that’ll springboard your desires and ideas into your own profitable blog formula.
But first, let’s define what we mean by a lifestyle blog.
What is a Lifestyle Blog?
Lifestyle blogs are magazine-like web sites that share and promote day by day life experiences and views from an individual or group of like-minded people.
Subject matter of the lifestyle blog niche covers a various range of human interests and passions including (but not limited to):
* Luxury Living
* Fashion & Beauty
* Self Improvement
* Home Decor & Gardening
* Relationships & Parenting
Of course, anybody can start a life-style blog. But why ought to you?
Should You Start a Lifestyle Blog?
If you need your ideas and concepts to be heard, an exclusive blog platform supplies a terrific discussion board for you to explore your passions while sharing your distinctive persona with others.
But wait. (That’s not all!)
There’s a second element to lifestyle running a blog that sweetens the deal!
Lifestyle blogs provide opportunities to attract some passive revenue whereas writing about actions and belongings you already love.
How Do Lifestyle Blogs Make Money?
There are several artistic methods to monetize a blog.
Most commonly, lifestyle blogs generate income by advertising brands that align and resonate with the strategy to life they promote.
Lifestyle influencers (bloggers with giant, engaged audiences) collaborate with brands via sponsor networks (like Activate or Social Fabric) and receive compensation for writing and publishing sponsored posts that evaluation and advocate products to their readers.
Affiliate advertising arrangements with particular person eCommerce programs and networks (like ShareASale or Rakuten) allow bloggers to receive sales commissions when readers purchase products by way of affiliate links embedded of their posts.
We’ll note some additional methods that a way of life blogger could make use of to monetize their website in our featured record.
Lifestyle Blogs to Follow in 2023
To encourage and broaden upon your ideas for your personal web site, let’s dive into our record of high lifestyle blog examples for some insights into what makes them successful.
1. Wit & Delight
The tagline for Wit & Delight, “Designing a life well-lived,” modestly describes the wide range of tangible and cerebral subjects shared on this prime lifestyle blog.
Started in 2014 by blogger Kate Arends, this blog has blossomed into a one-stop women’s resource and information for defining who they are, and how they need to live!
* Audience: Women in various stages of adulting
* Topics: Decor, Fashion, Health & Wellness, Relationships & Parenting, Travel & Leisure, Careers, Beauty, Food & Entertaining
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, private label merchandise, courses, coaching, consulting
* Top Blog Post: 20 Journaling Prompts I Swear by to Get You out of Your Head
* Instagram: @witanddelight_
2. The Skinny Confidential
Top women’s lifestyle blog, The Skinny Confidential educates and entertains followers by pushing beyond conventional magnificence and wellness subject boundaries.
Lifestyle blogger and self-proclaimed “oversharer”, Lauryn Evars Bosstick doles out the dust on subjects that more conservative bloggers might think about taboo, like manscaping, hangover ideas, and speaking to your children about intercourse.
* Audience: Women looking for unfiltered magnificence and relationship recommendation
* Topics: Beauty, Fitness, Realness (Baby & Relationships)
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, books, programs, product sponsorship, non-public label products, apps
* Top Blog Post: Alllll about Lymphatic Drainage Massage
* Instagram: @theskinnyconfidential
three. Julia Berolzheimer (Gal Meets Glam)
Julia Berolzheimer began her style blog and enterprise over ten years in the past as a junior in faculty.
Fast-forward to final year, she transitioned from designing her Gal Meets Glam dress assortment to curating fashions that remember femininity.
Women discover refined inspiration in her “Daily Looks” collection, a beautifully photographed chronicle of Julia’s classic style.
* Audience: Women seeking classically female fashions
* Topics: Fashion, Beauty, Home & Garden, Travel
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product collaboration, sponsorship
* Top Blog Post: 5 Ways to Wear Hunter Boots
* Instagram: @juliaberolzheimer
four. A Cup of Jo
Blogger Joanna Goddard’s career as a print and blog editor for syndicated magazines naturally paved the trail for sharing content material for ladies by way of her hobby-turned-full-time blog.
A Cup of Jo was one of the first “mom blogs” to candidly discuss postpartum melancholy. Open and honest dialog is a key element of this blog’s successful relationship with its highly engaged group.
* Audience: Women
* Topics: Style, Food, Design, Travel, Relationships, Parenthood
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, show advertisements
* Top Blog Post: Gift Guide: Men
* Instagram: @cupofjo
5. A Beautiful Mess
Sisters Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman encourage their followers to “stay residence and make something” with unique crafting and adorning concepts on artistic lifestyle blog, A Beautiful Mess.
When they’re not crafting, the two share new recipes, speak about family life, and experiment with hair types, beauty tips, and style updates. Sister stuff!
* Audience: Creative ladies
* Topics: Crafts, Decor, Recipes, Fashion & Beauty, Blogging & Life Advice
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, programs, books, online store, product sponsorship, show adverts, photo-editing apps
* Top Blog Post: Make Your Own Fire Pit in 4 Easy Steps
* Instagram: @abeautifulmess
6. Amber Fillerup Clark (Barefoot Blonde)
Glamour, self-care, and hairstyling suggestions are the backbone of magnificence blog Amber Fillerup Clark, the place she additionally blogs about life along with her hubby and three “littles”, and her love of travel.
Followers benefit from Amber’s inspirational magnificence posts and wildly in style Barefoot Blonde hair styling tutorials on her Instagram account.
* Audience: Women, moms, and travel fanatics
* Topics: Motherhood, Beauty & Hair, Fashion, Home Decor, Healthy Lifestyle, Travel
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, branded hair products, product sponsorship
* Top Blog Post: 13 Ways to Make Your Hair Grow
* Instagram: @amberfillerup
7. The Blonde Abroad
Travel influencer, Kiersten Rich (Kiki), showcases lots of of vacation spot critiques on her award-winning travel blog, The Blonde Abroad.
Her goal is to help women “find the arrogance to travel the world,” however even devoted homebodies turn out to be captivated by Kiki’s worldly explorations and professional travel recommendation.
Her distinctive “Start Here” information through the location additionally explains the method of planning, packing, and getting ready for travel. Genius!
8. Cupcakes and Cashmere
Cupcakes and Cashmere has morphed from Emily Schuman’s 2008 “favorite things” personal blog to a thriving women’s fashion, beauty, and women’s interests lifestyle blog and on-line shop.
Relatable millennial blog subjects (like yoga pants, baking chocolate chip cookies, and traveling with children), create a way of an engaged community with dialog and help amongst associates.
* Audience: Millennial ladies
* Topics: Fashion, Travel Food, Beauty, Interior Design
* Monetization: Affiliate marketing, product sponsorship, online shop, display adverts, consulting, books
* Top Blog Post: 5 Tips to Becoming More Photogenic
* Instagram: @emilyschuman
9. A Girl in Progress
Emma Norris knows how to get sh*t accomplished while acknowledging that perfection is an unrealistic goal.
Her personal development lifestyle blog, A Girl in Progress is for the “perfectly imperfect” millennial girl.
A Girl in Progress helps followers attain their personal objectives, improve their productivity abilities, and maintain accountability, via blog posts, group teaching, in-person occasions, and arranged social media group communities.
* Audience: Millennial girls and non-binary people looking for personal progress steering.
* Topics: Self-awareness, Career, Beauty, Relationships
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, model sponsorship, memberships, group coaching, programs, books
* Top Blog Post: We Tried It: Does Cryolipolysis Fat Freezing Actually Work?
* Instagram: @_agirlinprogress
10. Luxe Digital
Luxe Digital raises lifestyle blogging to a classy, epicurean scale.
This digital journal deliberately “shakes the standing quo” to “champion a model new definition of luxury”.
In the enterprise part, you’re invited to turn out to be inspired and empowered by way of insider data from reliable sources in the luxury business.
Insightful, candid luxury model collaboration posts stimulate your desire to give up to the amenities and indulgences of an extravagant lifestyle.
* Audience: Ambitious individuals and prosperous customers
* Topics: Business, Lifestyle
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, show adverts
* Top Blog Post: The Best Electric Motorcycles to Power Ahead
* Instagram: @luxedigital
eleven. Rachel Parcell (Pink Peonies)
Complementing her e-commerce website that features her clothing line, Rachel Parcell’s blog displays her pure passion for trend, magnificence, and purposeful living.
Her elevated sense of style informs and evokes followers with delicious recipes, elegant home decor, and entertaining inspiration to inject style into everyday life.
* Audience: Fashion- and style-conscious ladies
* Topics: Fashion, Beauty, Home Decor, Fitness, Food
* Monetization: Branded fashions, brand sponsorship
* Top Blog Post: Step Inside My Kitchen
* Instagram: @rachelparcell
12. Refinery 29
Refinery 29 is a well-rounded profitable lifestyle blog, masking widespread female-focused pursuits starting from style to matters du jour in the arts and entertainment world.
Readers additionally take pleasure in career and monetary advice and catch evaluations of the most recent trends and consumer merchandise.
If you thrive on maintaining with trend and lifestyle tendencies, movie star exclusives, or different present events, check out this distinctive, award-winning site.
13. The Pioneer Woman
Over 15 years ago, Ree Drummond began The Pioneer Woman to share recipes and chronicle her lifestyle on the Drummond Ranch in Oklahoma.
Recently, Ree introduced plans to broaden their content providing to include house decor and purchasing options.
Judging from the current recognition of Pioneer Woman branded food and home merchandise in the marketplace, her pure warmth and charm has influenced folks to “be like Ree”.
* Audience: People into the ranch lifestyle
* Topics: Food & Cooking, Home & Life, Beauty & Fashion
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, branded products, display ads
* Top Blog Post: My Favorite Turkey Brine
* Instagram: @thepioneerwoman
14. The Every Girl
The Everygirl is a one-stop resource for women seeking steering, instruction, or info on a massive selection of life subjects from courting and sex to finance and career advice.
One of the more comprehensive blogs for ladies, it literally has each girl in mind.
In addition to typical lifstyle blog subjects, you’ll discover unique content for plus-size style, black lives matter, sex toys, weekly information summaries, and bingeworthy television. The free downloadable tech backgrounds are cool, too.
* Audience: Women
* Topics: Fashion, beauty, living, wellness, intercourse & relationships, culture
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, display advertisements
* Top Blog Post: 20 Lunches You Can Meal Prep on Sunday
* Instagram: @theeverygirl
15. He Spoke Style
He Spoke Style is a leading men’s lifestyle blog that provides a blend of style info and inspiration for “regular guys interested in menswear.”
Brian Sacawa acts as your secret subtle pal, education men with “required reading” on need-to-know lifestyle tips like cigar lounge etiquette and tips on how to hold a champagne glass!
* Audience: Professional men excited about men’s style
* Topics: Men’s Fashion & Grooming
* Monetization: Online store, product sponsorship
* Top Blog Post: What Does OOTD Mean?
* Instagram: @hespokestyle
sixteen. The Stripe
Former social media director, Grace Atwood runs women’s lifestyle blog, The Stripe, the place she conjures up the fashionable girl with “a little bit of everything”.
Followers are blessed with succinct, motivational book reviews, studying lists, travel guides, and diy project suggestions.
Posts about magnificence and style trends, house and wholesome dwelling round out the principle subjects on this site.
* Audience: Modern girls
* Topics: Book and travel evaluations, DIY tasks, beauty and style developments
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, online shop
* Top Blog Post: DIY Turmeric Face Mask
* Instagram: @graceatwood
17. Advice From a Twenty Something
To counteract her emotions of intimidation after faculty commencement, Amanda Holstein created Advice From a Twenty Something, to encourage ladies to turn out to be empowered by the alternatives of their lives.
Through career, wellness, and fashion advice on her new blog and Thirty Something sister website, Amanda hosts two of one of the best lifestyle blogs for ladies into their thirties.
Followers on the twenty-something site have a singular opportunity to submit specific questions for her recommendation column.
* Audience: Women of their twenties and thirties
* Topics: Fashion, beauty, house, travel, wellness, profession, relationships
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, product sponsorship, on-line store
* Top Blog Post: Curling Iron vs. Curling Wand
* Instagram: @advicefroma20something
18. Camille Styles
Creative founding father of this well-liked lifestyle blog, Camille Stylesrepresents a constant, authentic brand of information that girls can trust.
Camille’s all-women team of authoritative editors and contributors is a Who’s Who collection of passionate consultants on women’s subjects.
Regardless of wellness goals, homemaking, or entertaining pursuits, girls followers rely on comprehensive subject material that’ll enhance and enrich their busy lives.
Former litigator, Kat Griffin, recognized that skilled ladies lacked the time or power to assemble office-appropriate wardrobes.
Corporette was born in anonymity, offering trend advice to professional ladies.
The blog quickly grew into an award-winning web site for skilled girls and spawned CorporetteMoms for professional moms and moms-to-be.
Certified health coach, Lisa Bryan shares her zest for wellness, meal prep, and travel on her personal blog, Downshiftology.
Effortlessly search her artfully photographed recipe collection by category, ingredient, specialty, or dietary restriction to search out some easy but delightfully delicious choices to arrange at home.
Her e-book and destination posts prove that wholesome travel is possible, even with dietary restrictions!
* Audience: Clean-eating foodies on the lookout for healthy diet-specific recipes and wellness steerage.
* Topics: Food & Recipes (including Meal Prep), Health & Wellness, Travel
* Monetization: Affiliate marketing, e-book
* Top Blog Post: How to Cook Bacon within the Oven
* Instagram: @downshiftology
Gwyneth Paltrow’s multifaceted lifestyle web site and Goop empire was born from her personal curiosity in wellness and clean residing.
Since its 2008 inaugural e-newsletter featuring the actress’s two health food recipes, the Goop brand has expanded into clear beauty merchandise, curated wellness products, and fashion.
Blog followers enjoy a range of probing women’s lifestyle matters and visitor posts including sexual health, parenthood, and sustainable dwelling.
Goop engages followers by way of Facebook teams, live virtual guide club conversations, health summits, podcasts and the brand new Netflix present, “The Goop Lab”.
* Audience: Women (and now men) in search of wellness and self-discovery
* Topics: Beauty, Holistic Wellness, Fashion, Food, Decor, Travel
* Monetization: Affiliate advertising, display adverts, product sponsorship, branded products, programs, on-line shop, books
* Top Blog Post: The Medical Medium on the Virtues of Celery Juice
* Instagram: @goop
15 More Lifestyle Blogs Worth a Look
How to Start a Lifestyle Blog
Inspired to get your blog started?
Here’s a fast and condensed how-to:
1. Choose Your Niche by Following Your Passions
* List your personal pursuits
* Rate each for revenue potential primarily based on the popularity of comparable niches
Free Training: The 31 Most PROFITABLE Niches for Bloggers
2. Select a Common Monetization Strategy
* Affiliate advertising
* Sponsored products
* Online courses
three. Build Your Website With Help, If Needed
* Select a content administration system (we advocate WordPress)
* Choose a site name, with hosting
* Select a snazzy WordPress theme
4. Write and Publish Often
* Search competing websites for blog submit concepts
* Compose and publish higher articles in your web site
* Leverage social media to assist your blog
Launching Your Lifestyle Blog
Still up for the challenge?
Many lifestyle bloggers launch into prosperity by merely offering readers the information, inspiration, and gadgets that they need or need.
Follow their lead!
Blend your personal passions with material that captivates and conjures up your viewers. Soon, your new lifestyle blog will soar along with other great blogs.
Show your audience the lifestyle they search, and they’ll observe.
And purchase from you.
And soon, you’ll be residing the lifestyle you seek!
GET PAID TO WRITE
Make 2-5K per month, even if you’re a beginner. We’re looking for writers of any ability degree.