Are you a way of life blogger looking for new blog publish concepts to draw your target audience?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! Below I’m sharing a hundred lifestyle blog submit ideas you can use when you’ve obtained a case of writer’s block or you’re simply on the lookout for some new content ideas.
Before we get started, the term ‘lifestyle blogger’ is often a bit broad, so I needed to outline it for you…
What is a Lifestyle Blog?
Being a lifestyle blogger can be outlined in a quantity of different ways.
Media Kix defines a life-style blog as…
> “a digital content material illustration of its author’s everyday life and interests. A lifestyle blogger creates content material inspired and curated by their personal interests and every day activities.”
This implies that the content on varied lifestyle blogs will never be the identical.
One blogger might have a ardour for food, personal growth and bullet journals, so these lifestyle blog matters shall be coated. While one other lifestyle blogger may love all issues tea, minimalism and self care so that’s the content you’ll discover.
People who follow a life-style blog typically get to know the blogger on a more personal level than with other blogs.
Lifestyle Blog Categories
Before we get into specific lifestyle blog matters, let’s discuss some popular content categories.
It’s necessary to outline the blog classes you want to write about on your blog. Why?
* So your readers will know what to expect from you
* Writing about constant matters offers you a greater chance of displaying up in search engine outcomes, as Google will start to see you as an authority in specific content categories
* It’s simpler to prepare your content material in the navigation of your website
What are some lifestyle classes you’ll find a way to add to your blog?
* Personal Life
* Health and Wellness
* Family & Parenting
* Personal Growth
* Money & Frugal Living
* Home & Garden
* Fashion & Beauty
* Blogging & Social Media Tips
As you can see the above categories cover a lot and there can be much more to add to this relying on a life-style blogger’s interests.
Related: 15 Types of Blog Posts To Grow Your Traffic
The blog categories above are an excellent beginning floor to generate some lifestyle blog post concepts. I am using these broad subjects to offer you 100 new lifestyle content ideas you’ll have the ability to begin to use.
a hundred Blog Post Ideas for Lifestyle Bloggers – To Attract A Loyal Following #lifestyleblogger #bloggingtips Click To TweetPersonal Life Blog Content Ideas
1. How you grew to become a blogger
2. What you’ve learned this past year
three. Quarterly personal targets
four. Best purchases of the month – share your fave books, a cute top, a planner, etc
5. Share your word of the 12 months – Creating your own ‘word of the year‘ has turn into quite popular lately as a method to assist create intention with your life.
6. Share a private story on how you bought by way of a hard time or overcame an obstacle
7. Give recommendation to your younger self
eight. Monthly or quarterly life replace – New job? Recently moved? Planning a trip? Share anything new and fascinating about your life that your readers shall be interested in.
9. Create and share your personal bucket list
10. Share what you’re reading this month
Personal Life Content Tip: Even when you are writing personal tales or sharing personal experiences, always find methods to make the content material relevant to your readers. Share something you learned that you simply think will benefit them or ask them to share their similar experiences.
Health and Wellness Blog Topics
11. Your nightly self care routine
12. Relaxing essential oil blends you love
thirteen. My greatest hacks for a restful nights sleep
14. My 30 day clean consuming challenge
15. Healthy lunches to take to work
16. Share a private story on the way you reached a health aim
17. Your day by day fitness routine
18. Round up of your favorite smoothie recipes
19. Top tricks to scale back stress
20. Why I switched to natural deodorant and how you can too
Have author’s block? If you’re a #lifestyleblogger I really have one hundred blog post ideas you’ll find a way to use! Check ’em out right here… #bloggingtips Click To TweetFamily & Parenting Blog Content Ideas
21. Family dinners and meal planning printable
22. Top household traditions for [enter holiday here] … could be Christmas, Halloween, Easter, Thanksgiving, and so forth
23. How to create the final word household video games evening
24. Mindfulness actions for teenagers
25. Easy lunch box ideas for your picky youngsters
26. Our household morning routine
27. Share a private story about mother guilt
28. Blogger round-up of favourite household recipes
29. Chores record (and printable) for teenagers, by age
30. Life classes I’ve learned from being a father or mother
Personal Growth Blog Topics
31. How I’m residing extra intentional this yr
32. Tips to reach your personal objectives
33. How I keep a balanced work and life routine
34. How to stop evaluating yourself to others
35. Top 10 list of feel-good activities
36. 30 day self love challenge
37. Share how you utilize your bullet journal for self care or productiveness
38. Write a evaluate on a personal progress e-book you liked
39. Top ways you follow gratitude
40. Hobbies to do that year
Money & Frugal Living Blog Post Ideas
forty one. How I save $xxx every month
forty two. Ways to spend much less on the grocery store
forty three. Share a frugal residing hack you stick to every month
forty four. Share how you in the reduction of on spending to achieve an enormous aim
forty five. List your top cash saving apps
46. Share your finest no spend actions for weekends
47. List the go-to cash and private finance blogs you like
48. How to economize at the grocery retailer
forty nine. Side hustles to make additional cash from residence
50. Money lessons you’ve learned the exhausting method
Home & Garden Content Ideas
fifty one. Creating a hygge lounge
fifty one. How to make the switch to eco-friendly cleaning merchandise
52. Our staging ideas for promoting our residence
fifty three. Ways to get your own home prepared for spring (or any season)
fifty four. Declutter guidelines and printable
fifty five. Easy vegetation for first time gardeners
fifty six. Round up of front porch welcome mats
57. Downsizing your home and how it improves your life
fifty eight. How to declutter your kitchen fast
fifty nine. Top 10 crops on your first vegetable garden
60. How much less is extra & why we created a minimalist residence
Travel Post Ideas
sixty one. My travel bucket list and how to make yours
62. How I save sufficient money to travel 3x a yr
sixty three. Gift guide for travel junkies
sixty four. Quotes to inspire a love of travel
sixty five. Things to see and do in your home city
66. Tips to travel on the cheap
sixty seven. My top destination spot for solo travellers
68. Photography ideas in your next trip
sixty nine. What to pack for a trip to South East Asia
70. Tips for travelling on a finances
Fashion & Beauty Blog Content
70. How to construct a capsule wardrobe
seventy one. This month’s high fashion/beauty finds
72. Share your high natural makeup manufacturers
73. DIY face masks recipe
74. Outfit concepts for a night out with friends
seventy five. Tips to create a ‘no makeup’ look
76. Beauty tips for dry skin
77. My top Amazon trend finds for spring (or any season)
78. How to decide out the most effective equipment for any outfit
seventy nine. Hair accessories for those messy hair days
80. How and why to create a ‘uniform’ for work
Need some content material ideas in your lifestyle blog? Here are 100 lifestyle blog submit concepts you can make your own… #lifestyleblogger #blogging Click To TweetRelationships
eighty. Affordable date evening ideas
81. Relationship or friendship bucket list
82. How to balance family and your marriage
83. How to take care of strong friendships as an adult
eighty four. Habits of joyful couples (blogger roundup)
eighty five. Understanding your partner’s love language
86. A look back at your wedding ceremony day with photographs included (reach out to the place you have been married and see when you can organize a sponsored publish like I did!)
87. Share your ‘how you met’ story
88. How to communicate effectively in your relationship
89. Acts of kindness you can apply in your relationship
ninety. Share a relationship problem and the way you intend to get through it (or how you overcame it)
Blogging & Social Media Tips
ninety one. How to get real social media followers
ninety two. Explain how blogging changed your life
ninety three. Monthly running a blog targets and methods
94. How to network as a blogger
ninety five. The finest running a blog resources for a profitable blog
96. My blogiversary – highlights from the previous 12 months
97. My most well-liked social media platform and why
98. How to increase your blog post shares
ninety nine. How to draw your best reader
a hundred. What you have realized as a blogger
Seasonal Lifestyle Blog Content
The one primary area we have not discussed is seasonal content material.
This could be a massive part of lifestyle blog content material, to the point the place I suggest you create a content calendar and start by including the entire holidays for the 12 months.
I’m talking about Valentines, Easter, back to highschool, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Black Friday, Christmas/Holidays.
Adding seasonal content to your lifestyle blog is a great way to make a great impression to your blog visitors.
Lifestyle Blog Post Ideas: Conclusion
So, there you go! one hundred lifestyle blog ideas you can use to plan out your yr. As originally mentioned, depending on the precise blog categories you cowl there will be a variety of ideas you’ll find a way to grab and make your personal.
I additionally encourage you to take every lifestyle blog subject I’ve shared and modify to meet your content material needs.
Tell Me: What’s your most popular lifestyle blog post?
Share in the feedback below…
Let’s join on social media!
Related Blogging Tips:
Thanks! I recognize every single share🙂